Terms and Conditions
This web site serves as a separate marketing website for 7dayloans.com
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF 7-day-loans.com’s WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES REPRESENTS YOUR COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
7-day-loans.com is a Financial Services Provider duly registered pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of New Zealand. By entering into a Loan agreement with 7-day-loans.com you acknowledge and agree that your Loan is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of New Zealand and not by any other laws.
- Eligible Users: 7-day-loans.com’s customers must meet the following criteria:
- A customer must be at least 25 years old;
- A customer must have a checking account for at least three (3) months prior to entering into a Loan agreement, with the customer’s name printed on the checks;
- A customer have a full-time job for at least six (6) consecutive months prior to entering into a Loan agreement;
- A customer must live at the same address for at least six (6) consecutive months prior to entering into a Loan agreement;
- A customer must have a NET monthly income of at least $1,200.00, and be paid via direct deposit;
- A customer must not be a debtor in any bankruptcy proceeding at the time they enter into a Loan Agreement, and must not intend to voluntarily file for any bankruptcy or similar relief from creditors.
- Lawful Use of Website and Services: 7-day-loans.com will not be responsible for any consequences that result from your use of its Website or Services in a jurisdiction in which the contents of its Website or Services are illegal or prohibited. You also agree to indemnify 7-day-loans.com for all costs incurred or losses suffered, including 7-day-loans.com’s legal costs, in the event that your use of the Website or Services violates any laws or prohibitions in your jurisdiction.
- Your Information: You agree that all information provided to 7-day-loans.com, either in your Loan Agreement or otherwise, is true and accurate. By entering into a Loan Agreement, you authorize 7-day-loans.com to verify all of the information you have provided, and further authorize 7-day-loans.com to correct any information as necessary. You also agree to indemnify 7-day-loans.com for all costs incurred or losses suffered, including 7-day-loans.com’s legal costs, resulting from you providing incomplete or incorrect information to 7-day-loans.com.
- System Requirements: You must either have a printer or sufficient storage space on your computer to print or save disclosures/notices provided to you by 7-day-loans.com. In order to receive communications from 7-day-loans.com, you will need a working connection to the internet and a browser that supports the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Cancelling your Loan Agreement: You have a short time after signing your Loan Agreement to cancel the Loan Agreement. Loan Agreements must be cancelled according to the terms of the Loan Agreement including: the Loan Agreement must be cancelled in writing, it must be cancelled within the applicable time limit, and a cancellation may be subject to certain charges payable to 7-day-loans.com.
- Electronic Debits/Credits: 7-day-loans.com operates by directly crediting to and debiting from your bank account, in accordance with the terms of the Loan Agreement. By signing your Loan Agreement, you authorize 7-day-loans.com to make such debit and credit entries to your bank account in order to provide you with your loan, and to repay your obligations pursuant to your Loan Agreement. You are responsible for any transactions charges charged by your financial institution for any debit or credit entries initiated by 7-day-loans.com. You also agree that 7-day-loans.com is authorized to debit from your bank account a returned item charge for any debits from your bank account that are refused for any reason.
- Payment: By signing the Loan Agreement, you authorize 7-day-loans.com to debit from your bank account the total amount payable according to your Loan Agreement, including the finance charges and any other applicable charges, on or after the Payment Due Date set in your Loan Agreement.
- Prepayment: You have the option to prepay your Loan by contacting 7-day-loans.com by telephone, fax or email to [email protected] and informing 7-day-loans.com that you wish to prepay your Loan, and authorizing a debit entry from your bank account for such prepayment. Please note that prepayments are first applied to outstanding financing charges, and then to the principal of the Loan.
- Renewal: A Loan may be renewed by contacting 7-day-loans.com by telephone at least three (3) banking business days prior to the Payment Due Date set in your Loan Agreement, and requesting an that the Loan be renewed according to the terms of your Loan Agreement and upon payment of the finance charge and other charges payable for a renewal. If you do not contact 7-day-loans.com prior to your Payment Due Date, and the entire amount payable pursuant to your Loan Agreement is not paid on the Payment Due Date, 7-day-loans.com may, at its discretion, automatically renew your Loan and debit all charges payable for a renewal from your bank account.
- Dispute Resolution: Any dispute between you and 7-day-loans.com must be resolved using 7-day-loans.com’s Dispute Resolution process as set out in your Loan Agreement, which includes the following:
- Complaints must first be made in writing to [email protected] If your complaint cannot be resolved within ten (10) business days, you will be contacted and provided information about the status of your complaint, the reasons for the delay, and a scheduled date for further update.
- If you are not satisfied after using the internal dispute resolution mechanism, you may file a complaint with Financial Services Complaints Limited (“FSCL”). Information about FSCL and their dispute resolution services can be found at www.fscl.org.nz.
- Communication: 7-day-loans.com communicates with customers through electronic means. By entering into a Loan Agreement with 7-day-loans.com you agree that all communications from 7-day-loans.com, including all disclosures, notices, records, agreements, statements, and all other communications, may be sent to you electronically, either by e-mail or by posting the information on 7-day-loans.com’s Website. You must notify 7-day-loans.com of any change in your e-mail address, telephone number or residence address at least five (5) days prior to such change becoming effective.
- Credit Reports: 7-day-loans.com may, at its option, obtain consumer credit reports about you prior to approving your Loan Application and at any time that money is owed to 7-day-loans.com pursuant to a Loan Agreement. 7-day-loans.com may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
- Warranty: YOU AGREE THAT THE USE OF 7-day-loans.com’s WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT ANY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. 7-day-loans.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. 7-day-loans.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, NOR DOES 7-day-loans.com MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THEIR WEBSITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM 7-day-loans.com’s REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS, OR THROUGH ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY 7-day-loans.com SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- Currency: All amounts of money quoted by 7-day-loans.com are quoted in United States Dollars.
- Indemnity: You agree to hold 7-day-loans.com, its agents, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries or suppliers harmless from and against the claims of any third party arising from your use of 7-day-loans.com’s Website or Services, and/or from your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any terms contained in any Loan Agreement between you and 7-day-loans.com. You also agree to indemnify 7-day-loans.com for any legal costs incurred in defending such claims.
- Remedies: In the event that you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, or any provision of a Loan Agreement, 7-day-loans.com will notify you of said breach and any action required to correct said breach. In the event that said breach is not remedied to 7-day-loans.com’s satisfaction within the time specified, 7-day-loans.com may, in addition to all remedies available to 7-day-loans.com at law or in equity, declare that all or any amounts owing by you to 7-day-loans.com at the time of such breach be immediately due and payable, and without further notice to you, initiate a debit entry from your bank account in satisfaction of such demand.
- Assignment: You are not permitted to assign any of your rights or obligations contained in any Loan Agreement or in these Terms and Conditions. 7-day-loans.com may assign or transfer any Loan Agreement, or any of its obligations pursuant to any Loan Agreement, without notice to you.
- Amendment: 7-day-loans.com may, from time to time, amend these Terms and Conditions. Every time you use 7-day-loans.com’s Website or Services, including but not limited to entering into a Loan Agreement with 7-day-loans.com, you are deemed to accept the Terms and Conditions as they appear at the time of such use.