What Is "Personal Information"?
What Information We Collect
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as your name, address, driver's license number or other government issued photo ID, social security number, e-mail addresses, assets and income;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access;
- The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us via e-mail;
- Information about your transactions with Lender, its affiliates or others, such as payment history and loan balances; and
- Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding creditworthiness and credit history.
How We Use That Information
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our website and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners.
We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our website, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
Collection and Use of Bank Account Information for Purposes of Collecting Loan Payments
If we extend credit to you, we will consider the bank account information provided by you as eligible for us to process payments against. In addition, as part of our information collection process, we may detect additional accounts owned by you. We will consider these additional accounts to be part of the application process and eligible for payment retrieval.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering your application for a loan or collecting any loan which is in default; and
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole discretion, may be of interest to you.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change This Policy
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data From Children
The information and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever by Lender or its affiliates.
Although United States law does not apply to this Agreement, if you are a resident of the United States we ask that you provide the following information to us in connection with your loan:
I AM NOT a member of the military or the spouse/dependent of a military member. Specifically, I AM NOT, or I AM NOT the spouse or dependent of, a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard, serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer, or serving on Active Guard and Reserve Duty. (Dependents include the members spouse, child under the age of eighteen years old or any individual for whom the member provided more than one-half of their financial support for 180 days preceding todays date.)
I AM a member of the military or the spouse/dependent of a military member. Specifically, I AM, or I AM the spouse or dependent of, a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard, serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer, or serving on Active Guard and Reserve Duty. (Dependents include the members spouse, child under the age of eighteen years old or any individual for whom the member provided more than one-half of their financial support for 180 days preceding todays date.)